Entry Level - Lube Tech / Technician - St Thomas
Geared for the Driven
$16.75/hour * Medical * Dental * Vision * Paid Time Off & Holidays * Tuition Reimbursement * RRSP Savings with Match
At Valvoline's Great Canadian Oil Change (GCOC), it all starts with people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. It's our goal to not only serve but earn the trust of our communities and have each other's backs.
What you’ll do
As a lube technician (aka auto technician), you will help keep our guests safe on the road by providing top-tier customer service while performing preventative maintenance services for their vehicles. Through our award-winning training program, you will learn to change oil, check and refill fluids, rotate tires, test and replace batteries, inspect and replace lights and wipers, perform an 18-point safety check, and more. You’ll work as a team to provide fast, easy, trusted services to our guests, and have fun doing it!
The perks and benefits we’ll provide you*:
- Competitive weekly pay, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay
- Flexible work schedule: No late evenings or holidays
- Paid on-the-job training – No previous automotive experience is required
- Tuition and certification assistance and access to a FREE online university
- Medical and prescription drug coverage
- Dental, vision, and RRSP savings plans – 100% match up to 5%
- We promote from within – a commitment we are passionate about
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- 50% discount on Valvoline Instant Oil Change automotive services
What you’ll need to succeed:
- An eagerness to learn, a friendly attitude, and a desire to be part of a customer-focused team
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours, climb stairs, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Mobility to crouch, bend, twist, and work with your hands above your head
- Comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
How you’ll advance in your career:
At Great Canadian Oil Change (GCOC), it all starts with our people, and your roadmap to career advancement is limitless! With an award-winning training program, commitment to safety, and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
*Terms and conditions apply. Benefits may vary by location.
Valvoline Quick Lube Corp (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applications for all positions without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other status protected by applicable laws. The Company complies with applicable statutes, common law and other regulatory requirements.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 38264