Entry-Level Lube Tech Milton
Geared for the Driven
At Great Canadian Oil Change (GCOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we’ve stepped up extra safety measures in line with Canada Health guidance. It’s our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other’s backs.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at GCOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
What you’ll do:
As an Entry-level Lube Technician, you will help drive the continued success of GCOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers’ needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you’ll succeed:
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Paid time off and holidays*
*May differ depending on location