Automotive Oil & Lube Technician ( Bottom side Technician)
Ready for a change ?
Great Canadian Oil Change offers a fun work environment, competitive wages, and the best paid training and advancement program in the industry for our employees!
Downstairs Service Technicians
At Great Canadian Oil Change, excellent customer service is our focus and we pride ourselves on having team members that always go the extra mile to make our customers happy. We are currently looking for an downstairs service technician and encourage you to apply if you have :
- A desire for a long term career with growth potential
- good mechanical Knowledge
- Previous experience not required but is an asset
- The ability to retain detailed product information
- Good communication skills in a busy and loud environment
- Desire to learn more about cars
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to bend , reach , and work with your hands over your head for long periods of time
As an down Stairs service technician, your tasks will include
- Performing oil and filter changes
- Replacement of vital car fluids ( e.g coolant, transmission, drive line fluids )
- Communicating with upper technicians and following Super-Pro Procedures
- Follow safety guidelines , Wear required PPE ( safety glasses & bump cap )
- Completion of online training within a 90 day period
- Maintaining and organizing parts, stock and inventory
- Keep a clean and organized work station
- Complete daily cleaning duties, Mop & squeegee the floors, clean and organize tools
What else can you expect from a career at Great Canadian Oil Change?
- Extensive PAID training
- Competitive wage and bonus program
- Work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
- Flexible work hours ( No late nights!)
- The opportunity to grow your vehicle knowledge and gain invaluable experience in the automotive field.
- Extended health benefits after 4 months.
- Join a great team of people who take their work seriously, but not too seriously...
- Scheduled raise with 90 day period on completion of online training!
If you have a positive attitude, are driven to succeed, have a willingness to learn, and genuinely like getting down and dirty , then put yourself in the driver's seat at Great Canadian Oil Change!
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Pay Range $20 - $26 Depending on performance ( Commission + Tips )
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_GCOC_39E6FF31-744B-4713-9C96-DB4748E8195E_22035891